5 Minute Major
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Minute Major

Welcome To 5 Minute Major Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexsolo101
GM

New League Empty
PostSubject: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Great new league open Week of April 5th

Need lots of GMs the following teams are still free

TOR TB STL PHO PHI OTT NYI NYR NSH MTL MIN LA FLA EDM DET DAL COL CGY CBS CAR BUF BOS ATL ANA
Back to top Go down
alexsolo101
GM

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

http://hockeyville.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Its the best of the best! Roster will be up on Monday April 5th or Tuesday the 6th
Back to top Go down
AuthorityZero
Admin
AuthorityZero

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am

if youve come here to spam your own league, dont bother logging in again, we dont need that shit here.
Back to top Go down
https://5mmsl.forumotion.com
Ianamo
GM
Ianamo

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 am

yeah mac hates that shit, ur one of MIN friends, dont promote other leagues in this one, and if u were thinking of sending a PM to everyone dont even try, no more of this advertising shit ok? we got brandon, MIN and now u trying to spam and promote another league. i dont think so
Back to top Go down
.:Brandon:.
GM
.:Brandon:.

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 am

TOR can u shut up I like this league but it's not the only league so ya this is normal
Back to top Go down
alexsolo101
GM

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 am

Im just trying to get people on my league and dont you notice every league theres someone advertising so.. Its really just a normal thing that we do. Like how do you think most of the leagues got popular? They were advertised on WAH , LIL , HockeyMontreal and others. But sadley those are dead so now I want to have people join another amazing looking league and hopefully have fun Managing a team on it. Just look the only reason I play on these league is cause I enjoy it and if your going to ruin my vision of my new league thats just not cool.
Back to top Go down
Ianamo
GM
Ianamo

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm

.:Brandon:. wrote:
TOR can u shut up I like this league but it's not the only league so ya this is normal

brandon ur an fing spammer too, u guys just joined this league to get people into your 1st priority league
Back to top Go down
AuthorityZero
Admin
AuthorityZero

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:31 am

listen....

if people are joining and will be active, i dont care. advertising is, unfortunately, just part of how things work. if people are joining with intentions to just spam, than thats what we dont like.

ive been in a few leagues with brandon, and hes decently active in all of them. dont know alex at all

its advertising vs spamming...two very different things
Back to top Go down
https://5mmsl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New League Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League   New League I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New League
Page 1 of 1