5 Minute Major
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Minute Major

Welcome To 5 Minute Major Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AuthorityZero
Admin
AuthorityZero

IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 pm

post here which city you would like your team to be moved to and why you think your team should be moved to another. reasons like " i like x city better than y city" is not a legitimate reason.
Back to top Go down
https://5mmsl.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:51 pm

I would like my team to be moved to Quebec. I want to play in a bigger market so i can Attract More FA.
Back to top Go down
gmbrennan
GM
gmbrennan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

I would like my team to be moved to Winnipeg, or somewhere with more of a hockey market... more north of california. Other considerations: Sacremento( because there is another professional sports team that they could share a venue with, the sacremento kings), Seattle(same idea as with sacremento), Portland or Spokane( because they both have AHL teams, and are decent hockey markets... Anaheim is not a solid hockey market, I would like to make an offer for moving to any of these cities please:)
Back to top Go down
GM-Yotes58
GM
GM-Yotes58

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm

dude anaheim sells out every game you serious?
Back to top Go down
stizzlemania
GM
stizzlemania

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I would like to move to Miami and be called the Miami Firebirds i think it would help becasue my young rookies would feel more relaxed and laid back compared to the bright lights of NYC and seriously who wants to play where the Knicks play(tht was an lol not a real point)but seriously I belive my young guns would play better in a more relaxed enviorment.

Last edited by Coutitrick on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM-Yotes58
GM
GM-Yotes58

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

LMAO AT THE IDEA OF MOVING AN ORIGINAL 6 TEAM
Back to top Go down
stizzlemania
GM
stizzlemania

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

ikr but my young guns would be relaxed
Back to top Go down
stizzlemania
GM
stizzlemania

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 pm

nvm do not want my prospects to devolep differently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules   IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Team Movement Rules
Page 1 of 1